Session Goods has one of the most unique bongs on the open market. You’ve undoubtedly seen it pop up in the corner of somebody’s room on a feed or stream. What you’re likely wondering is how does it smoke… I don’t know why this is 10mm. Prevents proper chugs and there is a limiting airflow even on the personal snapper bowl.
Session Goods Bong pros:
- Comes with doubles of everything you might need. Including two bowl sizes and two downstems for when you inevitably break one. Session Goods clearly knows that breakage happens at seshes and gives you doubles so nothing is sesh ending.
- One of those bowls is a respectable snapper bowl, not as tiny as I’d like for my personal personal use, but still a minimalist bowl. More on that later.
- The glass is thick. I don’t think the bong itself will be breaking anytime soon, which let’s be honest… is as good of a first impression as you can hope for from glass.
- The glass is unique shape and it is fun to hold and hand to people.
- It’s a Minimalist design for sure, and that’s so in vogue right now.
- Forces frequent cleaning.
Session Goods Bong cons:
- 10mm sucks (haha no it doesn’t) especially on the party bowl. Great way to get clogged if you are smoking anything actually resinous. Maybe this is meant to be paired with boof but I’d sure hope if you are shelling out dough on this you shell out on good flower for it, too.
- This is a lot of money for 30 dollar bong functionality. Less than actually cuz of the 10mm literal bottleneck.
- The color you want might not be in stock.
- Forces frequent cleaning. Yeah it’s both a pro and a con.
The verdict on Session Goods Bong:
At the end of the day, there aren’t many bongs that you’d feel comfortable leaving on the coffee table when non smoking guests come over. This is a bong for that. There’s no extra percs or innovative filtration designs here, just old school – tried and true functionality and a sleek presentation. While I feel that this particular piece sacrifices a bit of functionality with the 10mm in exchange for extra aesthetics, maybe you prefer 10mm for flower.
Shop Session Goods [Affiliate link].